FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Forum Lounge Thread (2022)
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2022, 8:22 pm
ffsim

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Bohemian1
I lost mine at one point (well, I know it's at the bottom of Acapulco Bay somewhere!), and just got a replacement. It was not expensive.
Yeah, it’s not really a question of cost, I was more concerned about whether I should bother with exchanging it or just claiming the wrong-sized one was lost and buy a replacement. The language seems to suggest that ill-fitting rings are to be exchanged, but yeah, it seems like more hassle than it’s worth for $25.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Camp 1 is the easiest. After having a cheque returned to me as undeliverable to whatever the Waterloo camp was, a colleague told me his girlfriend has lost hers a bunch. Camp 1 lets you pay and order online. Delivery to SF was quick.

I don't think this is just an Ontario thing? I think they recognize all schools?
There’s an online replacement form for Camp 2 which I belong to, too, but they’re asking for 3 months to process requests

Last edited by Adam Smith; Aug 24, 2022 at 9:44 am Reason: Merge consecutive posts by same user