FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2022, 12:31 pm
Elena2611

Originally Posted by NovaTV
Just another data point. 1K tickets for December, 3 pax, purchased directly from Iberia. I had a missed call from a Spanish number, presumably Iberia's customer service and later that day received an email that they wanted to offer me a choice of full refund or downgrade to Economy and since I did not responded they downgraded it. Just called them to ask for refund.

Out of curiosity - had we accepted downgrade for Economy, isn't it a case for 75% refund due to involuntary downgrade? Or am I missing something here?

Cheers
I just called customer service because they also sent me an email saying that they applied the second option to me since I couldn't take their phone calls. And the person who has attended me has offered to restore my business tickets, so now I have a new email with the new E-ticket numbers (class J) but not a pdf with the new E-tickets, just the ticket number and the confirmation mail .

Also, if I try to select a seat, the business cabin appears available for selection but with a cost of $50 dollars for each seat selected (it shouldn't be like this as the fare is flexible business). What do you think?