FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Why can't I check in online? OLCI and boarding pass difficulties
Old Aug 22, 2022, 6:56 am
FEMW

Programs: BA Bronze SPG
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Yes unfortunately I suspect this booking is too messed about to allow OLCI, and there won't be much you can do about it. Check one thing now: go to the BA App and see if you can see a 125 number on the App just below the word "Aircraft". If that's there then EDI should be able to resolve any other issues. The separation from your assistance is a nuisance, and I suspect EDI check-in won't be able to fix that since the cabin is nearly full. However I would go to the pre-boarding area about 40 minutes from departure, explain this to the dispatch person, who will relay this to the IFL on board and they can then come up with a solution.
Thanks CWS. It does have a 125 number so definitely ticketed. Hopefully it is just a straightforward check of documents at airport check-in. I am taking my old passport along with photo of marriage certificate as proof.

Hopefully the dispatcher can sort out the seats - there are a single travellers in 3A and 5D (hopefully not part of group with seats in front) so fingers crossed that one of them are willing to swap seats.