FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Why can't I check in online? OLCI and boarding pass difficulties
Old Aug 22, 2022, 6:08 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by FEMW
So - not being able to check in online could be due to the passport/name change issues. ESTAs are all in Married and Vacc Certs as well. They were all uploaded yesterday and have been approved. Or it is due to my disability and being separated from my ears. Or I’ve been selected for $$$$ which would be 2/2 each time I head to the States.
Yes unfortunately I suspect this booking is too messed about to allow OLCI, and there won't be much you can do about it. Check one thing now: go to the BA App and see if you can see a 125 number on the App just below the word "Aircraft". If that's there then EDI should be able to resolve any other issues. The separation from your assistance is a nuisance, and I suspect EDI check-in won't be able to fix that since the cabin is nearly full. However I would go to the pre-boarding area about 40 minutes from departure, explain this to the dispatch person, who will relay this to the IFL on board and they can then come up with a solution.