FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Aug 21, 2022, 5:41 pm
comeflywithmeTO

Programs: MR Platinum, HH Gold, Accor Gold
Just completed a two night stay - lets just say it did not start off on a good note at check-in and I am still salty about it (although it might also have to do with my exorbitant sodium intake over the weekend), but alas it was a combination of my stupidity + a lack of transparency + their unwillingness to accommodate/goodwill. Hotel was definitely fully booked.

Apart from that, I booked two rooms that were both upgraded to the club level; one room had late (4 pm) checkout, the other did not - no biggie there but it is what it is.

Rooms were clean with two bottles of water & good shower pressure; however, as mentioned above, there was no Internet TV iOS which was a bummer.

Club lounge was great, amazing spreads for both the breakfast (french toast + scrambled eggs + bacon on day 1, waffles + egg omelet + sausage on day 2) and evening services (tortellini with pasta sauce + spring salad on day 1, chicken cauliflower with curry coconut milk sauce + Caesar salad on day 2), with Miss Vickies chips + Nutrigrain bars + fruit throughout the day. Kudos to the club attendants, they were warm, friendly and hospitable, and did a great job to ensure that food offerings were continually replenished despite heavy volumes during both services.

Objectively, it was a good stay.

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
Thanks to your review, I went with Sheraton over Champlain. I was too shy (awks) to take a picture of the dessert spread as it was buzzing with people throughout, but it was absolutely incredible - top 3 for me were

1 - Tiramisu
2 - Two-layered blueberry mousse cheesecake with chocolate wafer base
3 - Two-layered chocolate tart - milk chocolate mousse ontop a nutella hazelnut ganache in a butter cookie tart

(i think i indulged too hard ... pretty sure this is why one of the friendly club attendants remembered me )