FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Tier Points on British Airways Holidays bookings [*now inc FROM USA*]
Old Aug 18, 2022, 2:02 pm
groenroos

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, ALL Gold, Bonvoy Gold Elite, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by windsock
After returning from our last holiday on 5th August I contacted BA via the web chat early this week and got the " You have to wait 60 days before we chase" communication.
We had chased as we were 5 points short of gold, and flying in a fortnight. Out of the blue today, both of our home pages changed to a gold border, and Bonus seems to have been added (though not showing on recent transactions yet).
Much quicker than last holiday bonus, and happy Mr & Mrs Windsock.
Congratulations - your experience gives me hope! We've got the annoying situation where the extra TPs we're waiting on from two holidays (returns 29 days, and 4 days ago) will get us over the threshold for Gold; and we have another trip coming up in a month, so really hoping to have that status by then...

Sent emails to both email addresses, no response yet. Had a crack at the webchat, but was firmly told the "wait 60 days" spiel - although the agent did mention that "that department has more colleagues now" so it should go faster in the future.

In the past, I had chased two other bookings, and had the bonus points awarded in one go as a direct response to my chase, 46 days, and 22 days after return.