FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Aug 16, 2022, 10:47 pm
joeags

Originally Posted by ElevatorEnthusiast
The Sheraton Club is much better as, though it lacked macarons, there was a significant selection of hot items at breakfast, and the staff seemed happier.
Apparently they listen to you, as this club did have macarons when I visited this past week!

Echoing what was said above, this lounge is quite impressive for a North American lounge, and other than the lack of free alcohol, wouldn't feel out of place compared to Asian lounges. The lounge was busy (sold out hotel other than basic rooms), but there was plenty of seating throughout. Solid food options, albeit only one "main" item (Shepherd's pie last week).

There were no pancake or waffle breakfast options on the morning we visited, so after I enjoyed a quick appetizer of bacon and eggs, my son and I took advantage of the restaurant basement. Any main course and drink was part of the platinum breakfast benefit. Pancakes were on the menu, so we both enjoyed those.

I booked 2 rooms including one for my parents. We were both upgraded to Club level rooms, though nothing higher, so it was nice to be able to treat my parents to a lounge experience. There were no arrival gifts for either room as a Titanium member.

Gym was quite impressive - I'm not sure I've been in a better hotel gym in the past few years.

A/C was broken in my room, which led to an uncomfortable sleep from 4am on, but otherwise it was a very nice stay..