FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Converting the US CDC Vaccine card to EU Immunization Pass with QR Code
Old Aug 16, 2022, 5:55 pm
Nayef

Programs: United MileagePlus, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, NEXUS
Originally Posted by SudOvest
I'm a dual US-EU citizen. So I don't need to show proof of vaccination to enter the country? My children are both dual EU citizens but my wife isn't, she is working on it. I thought it was the country you are entering from, not citizenship that counts? Will they accept a photo of the vaccine card?

According to their website, this is one of the categories of the exceptions to the EU entry ban: "You are a national of an EU or Schengen area country. Your family members may also travel to the Netherlands if they are travelling with you or are joining you in the Netherlands. Read the rules for family members. Please note: the United Kingdom (UK) is not part of the EU/Schengen area. "

Since I have dual EU-US citizenship, none of us need to show proof of vaccination to enter the country?

UPDATE: I called the Netherlands government and they confirmed we can enter the country even if not vaccinated.
Yeah usually the spouse of an EU citizen is allowed entry without a vaccine.