FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:27 pm
flyer4512

Originally Posted by oyouno
Thanks! Well I have an Wyndham account that is still diamond status for some reason. So I am going to try and get CET to Match Whyndham Diamond first.
If it doesn't go through with the status matching then I'll look into FC again. Can you PM ur referral code? I'll use it if I decide I need to get FC for Diamond status again.

Thanks
IMO the Wyndham Business card with it's $95 AF is a MUCH better deal to get Wyndham Diamond and for 2022 CET will match Wyndham Diamond from people who earned Diamond via the Wyndham Business Credit card.

Right now the Wyndham Bus card gives a 75k SUB, 60K ( 30k in 2022 and 30K more Jan 1, 2023) of which can be transferred to CET rewards credits in the coming months and used on site to pay for food, drinks, rooms, etc

As the other user said, there is no guarantee what happens after 1/31/2023 but at the very least you have 75,000 Wyndham points which transfer 1:1 to CET capped at 30K per year.

There is a special going on where through September 5 where you can transfer 100K to CET but I doubt you would get approved, get the card, make the spend and see the points post to Wyndham in the next 21 days.