FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Aug 12, 2022, 7:37 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by oyouno
I've been out of the FC for a while.

IF I apply for FC .. will it last 1 whole year? 8/12/2023?
Or do I lose Diamond Jan 31st 2023?

What is the current latest offer? 299? referral? or ?

I dropped to Gold but looks like I have plenty of comps. But 5 days comps = 250ish in resort fees anyway.. SO .. Would make sense to upgrade back to FC Diamond .

Thanks for info!
If you applied now and got approved, your Diamond would run until January 31, 2023. IF FC renews with Caesars, then the Diamond Status would be extended until January 31, 2024. This is always a risk, and we never know if FC will renew (though they have for many, many years) until around January of 2023.

I think it's always good to use a referral. Also, even if you use a referral, it is just a preview, and you can discuss and negotiate the price. I just think that it's nice to give a friend or favorite blogger (etc.) credit for the referral.

MGM continues to match Caesars Diamond. MGM Gold can then match to Hyatt Explorist Status rather seamlessly. MGM Gold now also has a resort fee waiver for rooms booked directly with MGM Resorts.

Last edited by baccarat_king; Aug 12, 2022 at 9:18 am Reason: Original Dates of Expiry Incorrect