FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Philadelphia, PA
Old Aug 11, 2022, 9:16 am
LegRoomPlz

Originally Posted by Jon Maiman
I used to stay at the Notary regularly when it was still a a Courtyard. Property was very solid at the time and generous with elite recognition/upgrades. Imagine it will still be good under its new incantation as an Autograph Collection. Hopefully others with more recent experience can comment on it.

You didn't ask, but the Marriott Convention Center (just behind The Notary) is your typical mega convention hotel. It was okay but nothing special. Hit or miss on elite recognition.

--Jon
Forgot to reply earlier but I did end up staying at the Notary. I was "upgraded" to a room with a nice view of City Hall which might be a legit upgrade there, but it didn't appear to be a suite or a special room outside of the view. However it was still a very nice room and the bed was comfortable. Good chance I will return next time I'm in Philly.

The hotel restaurant was decent but it needs to figure out what the hell it is. It's not Spanish, as much as it tries to pretend it is.