FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - When does the (physical) UC membership card arrive after Club credit card approval?
Old Aug 6, 2022, 9:23 pm
Lux Flyer

Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
While UA stopped issuing physical elite cards over recent years, I have a physical UAC (expiring at the end of this month), so in the last year physical UC cards were issued.
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
If you are *G and travelling international, you don't need a UC membership, you are better off as *G (and virtual cards work).
If you are travelling domestic and have a UC membership, you don't need a UC card as it is coded in your BP
And this exact reason is why they discontinued sending physical UC membership cards for Gold + by default as of last November since it should always be available via the BP both for UA and *A partners. Silver/non-status do still get one when they enroll/renew.

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Anyone know how to obtain a card? If so, please share. (I looked on the website, couldn’t find anything.) Thank you.

Being the masochist that I am I decided to call UA to request a card. Requested “account servicing”, 10 minutes elevator music, of course connected to reservations
Needs to be done by MileagePlus service center. If you get reservations, ask for Mileageplus Service Center since it has to be requested through the loyalty program application due to club membership being linked to a MilagePlus account. Reservations only has view-only access, so they can verify information in the profile to see UC membership validity, they can't do any of the card requesting process. Recommend trying during to contact MPSC during normal weekday US business hours as that seems to be when most of the US-based agents are working that desk, outside of that time you are almost always going to get an offshore agent.