FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gold Guest List beginner's guide
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2022, 12:35 pm
BONDY

Programs: BA GGL/GfL, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by wanderingjock
Yeah, thats exactly what I thought too - but I cant find any A avail on transcon for a number of dates in Nov/Dec - and I wondered if it had anything to do with maybe AA reclassifying A to be used for their new "auto upgrade if available" way of working, connected to Loyalty Points? I maybe misunderstood the chap who is AA Plat Exec telling it to me? There is one flight with the BA codeshare has A3 - and I'm just about to email GGL to see if I can GUF it. (ie will the codeshare A3 translate into availability on the prime AA flight number (although my booking is for the BA flt)

Re email to the GGL - recently an agent (who was on her first week) gave me the email address but it was different to the the one I used to have (and lost, doh). The one she gave me started with P and didnt have UK in the address anywhere - seem ok?? Also - what details are needed to give in the email (name/number/address/ etc?? ) Thanks!
Hi Wandering Jock,

The email I use for the GGL team does indeed begin with a P and not have UK in the address.

When you send a message for the first time on any subject the auto-reply contains the following (I always send data with that first email)

In order to make sure we continue to securely protect your data we’ve revised our validation procedures, to allow us to discuss your details or bookings with you. This ensures that we only discuss issues with you, or with a person you've given us the authority to talk to on your behalf.
For all your account queries (including the email you’ve just sent to us), you will need to provide your membership number plus 3 pieces of verification information from the following choices, before we can answer you:

- The first line and postcode of the registered address on your account
- The name of a nominee on your account
- The last 4-digits and expiry date of a saved credit card, or your full passport number and expiry date

We thank you so much for your support and cooperation with this.

UNQUOTE

Hope this helps

BONDY