FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MLLs - information & experiences (July 2022 onwards)
Old Aug 1, 2022, 1:48 pm
vancouver25k

Originally Posted by qrctraveller
I don't know if this has been discussed recently but I took a flight on July 23rd around 5:30pm and the lines up for the MLL Intl was at least 60 people deep to enter. I highly doubt this was a one-off, given that there are many flights departing for Europe in the evening. Therefore, I would factor long waiting times for those eligible to enter this lounge.
Which airport?

I've seen YYZ int get backed up and people being let in only as people leave - maybe 20-30 deep queue.

I've seen YVR int get backed up because there is only one person at the desk and they spend a lot of time with the person at the head of the queue and there is no option for those of us who just want to scan our BP to enter. That process could be improved (not limited to YVR int, but that's where I've observed it a couple of times recently) so that people who just need to scan can do so even while there is a high touch pax tying up the reception staff.

Last edited by vancouver25k; Aug 2, 2022 at 9:14 am