FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HELP DESK: Will I Have Lounge Access? Which, Access, Rules (2020-2022)
Old Aug 1, 2022, 12:14 pm
Parkdesigner

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire Elite, Hilton Diamond
So I've searched, but keep coming up empty. Any one have experience with this?

Traveling this month BUR-DFW-DUB-MAN (Rerouted due to BA failures / DUB substituted into the spot typically held by LHR)
BUR-DFW-DUB in J, as EXP, on AA tin.
DUB-MAN in ?, on EI tin. This segment booked as code share AA flight #. (All flights on same/single record)

Never transited through DUB before, but appears per recent flight history I'll both arrive and depart Terminal 2. As scheduled I should have ~3 hrs on the ground (in reality, recent history says that's gonna be more like 4 or 5 hours).

I can see there are lounges for both AA (51st & Green) and for EI/BA located in Terminal 2.
(There was an EI arrivals lounge as well - but the appears to be shuttered)
There is also a "Dublin Airport Executive Lounge" listed in T2 on the OW website.

Everything I read says the AA option is "post" US pre-clearance, and I'm guessing my inbound TATL flight is not going to pass through this area?
Everything I read says the EI option is open only to EI and BA passengers, not AA / other Oneworld Elite?
The OW website lists access to the "Executive Airport Lounge" only for BA, CX, IB and AY. (Not AA) ... and the Dublin airport website doesn't even list these anymore - so not sure if OW website is showing old info?

So braintrust... where does the weary and tired international traveler go when in transit on an AA ticket in DUB?
(I know, I know - leaving myself open on that one to be told where I can go! )

As remarkable as it seems, it appears there are three lounges (maybe more) for OW emeralds in T2, and none are open to AA pax going east?

TIA!