FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rerouting Option : What is a passenger's right?
Old Jul 31, 2022, 4:20 pm
svanan77

Hi - All some updates.My TA is basically a bank providing a portal to buy travel ticket where I can partially use my credit card's reward points. I realize they are "not good" in resolving travel related challenges as their product portfolio is much large. JAL customer service is much more specialized I would say.After couple of friendly advice that I would need to escalate this to the bank's higher up, airline, politicians, social media and printed media. They seems to able to find a solution to this issue. Apparently the waiver quotation got finally approved to use for any JAL or MAS airlines. I told them to get me our of Japan to any 3rd country using what ever route per the approved waiver quote. Magically, they saw JAL going to SIN on the same day! Wasn't this was one of the option I told them to explore? Long story short I got the ticketed itinerary, with 11 hours stopover in Changi. I ain't complaining :-) I am going to see my family!

Apparently Changi is one of best airport for long stopovers. They have many family oriented activities..
Refer: www[dot]changiairport[dot]com/en/discover/attractions.html#/filter?tab=all

Trying to see opportunity to buy access for a Airport Lounge.
Thanks for all your advice.

A happy ending it is.