FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Systems down: Missing baggage claim
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2022, 10:07 am
Willybank

Wanted to get your guy's take on my situation as the people here seem to know CDG better than anyone. My bag has been sitting at CDG for the last 36 days and I'm starting to lose hope.

41 days ago I flew LH BER-FRA-CDG. My bags arrived at CDG 5 days later, as per my AirTag, but at that point I had left Paris. I'm trying to get the bag sent home to Canada.

The bag sat at location #1 with zero movement until 5 days ago. One LH agent gave me a phone number for the baggage desk near #1. I'm not sure who exactly I talked to there, but they answered only once. During that call the lady spent 10 min searching and was able to find and confirm she had my bag, and then told me the AC flight numbers it would be taking to get home to Canada. Since then, it moved to location #2 and sat there for the last 5 days. It moved to location #3 and back to #2 at least twice that I've been able to see on my AirTag. It's currently back at location #2. Worldtracer never showed my bag was scanned at CDG and is now saying my file is closed.

Does anyone know what is located at location #2? Is it being there a good sign?