FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard Avios and Avios Plus credit cards
Old Jul 27, 2022, 9:02 am
Phlyer2

Originally Posted by Tootall33
Hello all,
I had an email six days ago informing me that I had passed the spending threshold and that the 25k avios had been deposited in my account - indeed the email went so far as to exhort me to"Check your balance in the Barclays app,* and you’ll see all those lovely extra Avios, ready and waiting to help you enjoy that next adventure." Of course this is impossible as the disastrous Barclays app still does not have the avios section (for me - I am aware others have it). No sign of the avios on my Barclays account - is this normal or shall I start the interminable call/complaint routine with Barclaycard? I am determined to get those avios before smartly cancelling the card and returning to the efficient and fit for purpose amex....

Thanks!
Personally I wouldn't bother with customer services - I think the Avios move from Barclaycard to BA accounts on about the 5th of the month following reaching the threshold. So I would sit tight, and wait a week or so and see what happens.