FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Definitive "Booking Japan Airlines (JL) Using AS Miles" Thread (2020-2022)
Old Jul 26, 2022, 3:28 pm
southbeach82

Originally Posted by eponymous_coward
I would suggest reading the last few pages of the thread, AS JL awards are difficult to book near the edge of the schedule at T-330, there are workarounds that are discussed by skimthetrees, you probably need to understand that or else you're going to be very frustrated with your booking attempts.

AS awards on JL are changeable online, though at some point if you do a huge number of changes + there are JL changes it will likely toast the booking record's ability to be displayed on the web and you'll need to call AS, so I don't think I'd just arbitrarily change the booking just because. Is there a reason you'd want to do a ton of changes to a booking?
I was hoping to use that T-330 trick to book a flight but that means I should cancel what I booked today. I’m not planning to do tons of changes just wondering if it was limited to 1 since Japan borders aren’t officially open yet. Hopefully this all works out!