FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Steam Bath
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2022, 4:56 am
mmogdan

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Easyjet Flight Club
Originally Posted by rt23456p
Chinese traveller here, is it the same bus for Group 1 and the last group? In China, premium passengers(Technically only First and Business, but sometimes they will invite Platinums and Golds as well when there is seat vacant and there is not much platinum and golds) generally(if not a sudden bridge-remote change) will be invited to board another Coaster type of vehicle(We refer to this as 小车, or "Small Car") parked next to the main bus at the gate that will guarantee a seat for everyone on the bus. I remember going on a 20-minute nonstop car ride around PEK for the HU 787 flying PEK-CAN, it isn't fun, but not much to suffer. Also, one time, on my PEK-CAN flight on CA, the original A333(one of the older ones with Angle-Flat) that was scheduled was put out of service, delaying the flight by three hours, until CA somehow found another A333 returned from International service(Europe route ones, fully lie-flat seat) and fetch everyone on buses, without offering separate coaster for premium passenger, and a lot of premiums I heard flied complainants because of the lack of small bus.
All just shoved on a normal bus.