FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TAP Lost Checked Bag - Need Phone #
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2022, 6:10 am
siege101

So far I’ve racked up $100 in international calls and I’ve gotten nowhere. Every single phone number a TAP representative has given me, doesn’t work.

I’ve tried to call their lost baggage line multiple times throughout the day and it says they’re closed and open from 9am to 6pm. Except I’ve called them and they still don’t pick up.

TAP told me I have to call Marrakech Airport and have them find the bag, so they can deal with it. After arguing that’s their job and tried the number given. Doesn’t work. The number on the airport site for lost and found luggage doesn’t work either.

I found some emails for Swissport in Marrakech and tried them. I emailed their Lost & Found and their Customer Support. I actually got what I think is an actual response and that my complaint/information has been forwarded to the Station Manager, who will look into it and be in touch. I hope so.

Again, I’d be frustrated if my bag was actually lost but I know where it is and it’s infuriating that you can’t get someone to actually listen and help.