FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Airbus A330-300 refurbishments
Old Jul 23, 2022, 6:57 am
thereisnoaddress

Programs: AC 50K | WS Gold | Bonvoy Titanium | Hilton Gold | Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by etgohomeok
Flight tomorrow from YYZ - LIS just got changed to C-GFAF. When I was looking at the seat map yesterday there was only 1 unoccupied seat in J on the 1-2-1 config. Don't care about old/dirty seats (planning to sleep whole flight anyways) but I believe that means 4 people are getting booted from J. Is there any way to put my mind at ease that we're not on that list? We're non-revenue, but booked into Flexible Business Class award seats. We're checked in online with boarding passes in J, and all sources I can find online (AC app, AC website, cowtool PNR viewer) show J seat numbers, but I'm still nervous.

Also, we can still access the signature suite at YYZ even though we're not technically in a signature class cabin right?
oh hey, I’m on the return leg of that flight back to YYZ now! I can’t believe it; on my one week Europe trip, I flew both of the non-refurbished 333s. What are the odds! Did you get bumped in the end?

On this flight, there are three couples travelling together, and all of their husbands got bumped / volunteered to go back to Y / PY. The wives are complaining because 4A and 9A are empty (probably due to seat problems?) and asking why their husbands couldn’t sit there.