FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earning Alaska miles on American upgrade offer to business
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:25 pm
DeltaFlyingProf

Programs: BA GGL; AA LT Gold; AS 100K; DL MM GM; Hyatt G*list, Hilton Diamond; SQ silver
Originally Posted by VegasGambler
The problem is that you can only have one FF number on the res at a time.
Not true at all. I have had more than one FF number in a book many times. Including the one I discuss below. The problem is getting someone who is knowledgeable enough to do it correctly. Sometimes if you put a FF# in from the start, it can become *sticky* and difficult to update.
Originally Posted by ezak
I recently flew on a AA ticket, with both AA and GOL operated flights. At the time of flying, I put my AS number on it, so I automatically got credit for the AA flights. As to the GOL flights, I've written to AA requesting to have only those credited to my AA account. After some push back, the request is now in progress, and hopefully I'll get something out of it. So it's definitely possible, but for such a short flight BOS-JFK, probably not worth the time to pursue.
I flew the same type of ticket. I had AA put my BA number for the AA flights and for the G3 flights had initially no FQTV. My spouse had AS for the AA flights and nothing for G3. After flying the first segment, we had looked up where to put G3 and asked the AA agent to put in our AA numbers just for the G3 flights.

Everything posted perfectly, spread between the airlines, including status bonus on AA for the G3 flights. If you are flying another such ticket, try to get the AA number put in before flying G3.