FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rebooking final segment in multi-segment all AS metal award with stopover?
Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:21 pm
scklumb

Programs: AS MVP75K
Right now I'm on a stopover on a multi-segment award flight. I've changed my last segment 3 times now. its always been the same amount of miles.....

I'm on a PSP-SEA(stopover)-ORD. I flew PSP-SEA like 10 days ago. Today I fly SEA-ORD, and have changed the date on this segment 3 times (have to call to make change, since I traveled the first segment already). Total cost is 30k miles.

When I originally booked it, I checked each segment cost and the combined cost....
PSP-SEA = 12.5k
SEA-ORD = 30k
But PSP-SEA(stopover)-ORD = 30k, so I booked this.

I'm from MKE not ORD, so after I had flown the first segment and wanted to change SEA-ORD. I checked online and SEA-ORD is still 30k, but SEA-MKE was also 30k (when I originally booked it, it was 40K to go to MKE). I asked if I can change the last segment from SEA-ORD to SEA-MKE. She had to ask a supervisor and they came back with a no. She said they didn't know how many miles it would have been when I originally booked for MKE, so they can't make the change to MKE, but they can def change the ORD date.