FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Jul 21, 2022, 10:38 pm
TomyGee

Programs: Air France Ultimate Platinum for Life
Originally Posted by matmatlr
After almost 1 month, 5 emails and around 15 different calls, still not able to book my P ticket to MEX...
My sales contact promised to get back to me last week and despite trying to reach her every day, no answer and no feedback. In the meantime, my booking got canceled as it was not paid on-time...

I have company negotiated rates that I already applied in the past and now, AF refuses to apply the same % as the F fare I'm looking at (60 days in advance) is considered as a promo fare which has never been the case before... I sent them my last booking refs which were the same but still the same answer from them.

I am getting really pissed as I need to fight, call, send emails (almost on daily basis) and no one from AF cares ! Such a shame from them... an insult to FF that kept flying like sh*t during pandemic with over 100 flights a year
I contacted so far my sales contact, the commercial department, Ulti line, P sales director & Fidelity Program SVP and spent way too much time already
Hello Matmatlr

i don't know who is your AF correspondant, but you must change considering what your write down here.

my AF correspondant in Geneva is amazing and she would had provide the best solution in the next 24h