FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Double Tier Points on British Airways Holidays bookings [*now inc FROM USA*]
Old Jul 21, 2022, 2:46 pm
zen100

Originally Posted by Goldensunset
In reply to CW.
I called to rearrange our cancelled gla-lhr flight and also asked about changing the updated Lax-Las flight so I guess technically I asked to be moved to the AA flight though I was not aware it wouldnt be a codeshare like the others. i have checked MMb and no BA flight numbers so can only assume its not a codeshare. According to AA its not even a flight im booked on, when I go to AA and use their booking code it only shows the DFw-Hnl and Hnl-Lax .
Unfortunately, I think that means you fall foul of this clause

Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for the promotion unless their revised booking also qualifies under the Terms and Conditions of this promotion
You could
a) Try calling again and see if you can make a further change, but I think they are only allowed to make one (free) change for each schedule change. You could try and plead your case.
b) Hope for another schedule change
c) Try and claim the double tier points anyway, explaining the situation. Worst they can say is No
d) Hope for a delay on the day, and call the BA Holidays Duty Office and get moved onto a BA codeshare.