FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Filmed naked at hotel by a guest given access card to my room. What should I do now?
Old Jul 21, 2022, 11:48 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by GUWonder

About the clothes, towels, sheets, and bedspread use, I think watching too much Hollywood, Bollywood or whatever may be the European equivalents gives people ideas that are better suited for the TV and device screens and theaters than real life. A person who feels physically vulnerable during an intrusion should be preparing to defend themselves with firm objects that don’t minimize PSI force when landing on the body of a potential assailant. Clothes/towels and sheets/bedspread — the latter of which may take more time to pull off and use than it’s worth — don’t qualify for that (since they blunt blunt force), even as at times they may be used for some limited defensive purposes. Keeping the hands busy with a towel or trying to put on an underwear would be the last thing I’d be doing if I was concerned
Has this actually happened to you? It has to me and ,trust me, he left faster than he came in. It was some years ago but that was Nigeria. Lagos to be exact. No one was filming anything but this person demanded to know what I was doing I was more angry than terrified and got him out. I do not intend to upstage this tale with my own, as the OP has already put this into the public domain. So with respect, I am speaking from experience thank you very much.

Anyhow this is all pure speculation, let us wait and see what the OP comes back and tells us.