FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge - UA back in Term 1, new *A lounge
Old Jul 18, 2022, 9:23 pm
lancelot21

Programs: UA 1K, MM
Originally Posted by Samogitian
I am in the Air Canada lounge right now. Virtually nobody is wearing masks in the airport except me (I normally don't wear masks, but with this mass of humanity, all sorts of nasty stuff is doubtless going around, plus it hides my scowl). The lounge is completely run down and broken. Screaming spawn, bad food (should have loaded up on the food in Vilnius, I guess, and that tiny lounge isn't much to write home about). Here in CDG we have awful looking mystery meat, a bad selection of drinks, coffee from thermoses, awful lighting, empty magazine racks, outdated decor, inadequate bathrooms. For godssakes, some pain au chocolat would have been a nice touch. But no.
Agree 100% on it being an awful lounge. At 8 am Sunday, completely full and awful food and nonfunctioning coffee machines (zero functional ones, so carafes of bad coffee that were sometimes empty). That said, as a 1K got through checkin, emigration, and security reasonably smoothly (say, 45 minutes, but we had a lot of luggage and pets). The non-status economy line was snaking a long, long ways.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 18, 2022 at 10:00 pm Reason: repaired quote