FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return
View Single Post
Old Jul 18, 2022, 2:38 pm
palmanfr

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by dvs7310
Is this from the lawyer Klaus? He's completely ignored me with an English message, really disappointing honestly. You'd think the lawyers getting involved in this would want to help out non-Spanish speakers too.

I'm beginning to believe that the only people who might benefit from this process are those who can communicate in Spanish, sadly.

One bit of info they ask for: 5. Presión u oficio, what is that? Google translate isn't very useful on that line.
On my side, I have to say that Klaus immediately replied to my WhatsApp last week and indicated the email address to use to send them all the documents. It took me a couple days now to prepare all the necessary documents as I was out of home and i am now waiting for their feedback. Let's not forget that there was the weekend in between and that Chile is on a different time zone that Europe. I hope to get some feedback soon though as it's almost 30 days for me since the refund ...