FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Jul 17, 2022, 1:22 pm
ElevatorEnthusiast

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Some updates and photos:

Room: Upgraded the night before to a Medium Hospitality Suite with 2 double beds (I had booked a King, but I'll take the upgrade). The suite on the lowest hotel floor (7th) was large and consisted of a parlor with living area, dining area, and full bath. The furniture was quite comfy, especially the couch and cloth swivel chairs. The connecting double bedroom was mostly beds (that were kind of small but quite comfortable) and another full bathroom. The shower had great water flow and was very comfortable. The TVs did not have the Internet TV OS, which is a bit annoying. The view of the Sun Life Building was quite nice.

Service: Room wasn't ready yet, and they just told me "to come back at 3." No late checkout except for 1, which was fine as I needed to get to the airport.

Welcome gift: A plate of assorted cookies was in my room when I arrived - nice!

Lounge: Daily breakfast and evening service. Offerings were extensive and relatively tasty, but I missed the baristas from the Sheraton Centre Toronto.

Overall, a nice experience!