FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort & Spa {MDV}
Old Jul 15, 2022, 9:57 am
Cris

Originally Posted by Falfurrias
So is breakfast free for everyone, not just Diamond? There were no prices on the breakfast menu, and it wasn't included in the board plans.

I don't travel internationally at all so excuse the newbie question, but do the board plans really make sense? They don't include drinks, which would be the most expensive thing for a lot of people. The lunch prices suggest most of the items cost less than the board price of $50 per lunch (Full Board, $50 + $100), same with dinners ($100 board price). What am I missing? Or is just for people that want to go full out with huge, decadent meals every day?
I do believe that to be true, however I don't have any confirmation. The meal supplements include an appetizer, entre, and dessert, but are restricted to fewer restaurants and offerings. From what I've seen, the meal supplements were much better offering at Marriott properties than Hilton owned (included booze, more restaurants, discount for elites, etc.).