FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Hotel Seattle [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2004, 6:38 am
bsdstone
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
[QUOTE=stevekoe]I am usually on a pretty strict hotel budget, and the boss likes me to keep things in the $100/night or so range. I took advantage of the $129 internet special that was floated around a few months back, and am so glad that I did. This was easily the nicest hotel in which I stayed this year. All of my travel is domestic, and at $100/night, I am clearly not staying at Ritz-Carltons, so save the "XXX is nicer" -- because I am sure at about $450/night, it should be.

I was also upgraded to a corner room. On one of the higher floors, I had a beautiful view of downtown, the water, the needle, etc. The only thing I didn't get was Ranier, but I think that was more a function of weather.

Because I don't say it nearly enough....

Thanks FT!
[QUOTE=stevekoe]

Stevekoe, you and I are in the same boat when it comes to hotel stays...keep it around $100! It's a pain, but I do seem to find some great deals like the one you described above....seen a lot of 4 points in my days, but on occasion I can treat myself to a W or Westin! Just scored a room at the Hyatt downtown (FFN's is a must)Cincy for $95 this Thursday! You gotta be resourceful to not stay in total dumps....got any tips on how to get good rooms cheap?!?

Last edited by bsdstone; Nov 30, 2004 at 6:40 am