FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Groups
Thread: Buying Groups
View Single Post
Old Jul 13, 2022, 3:29 pm
neo848943

Originally Posted by Davyboyo
Always risks associated with using Amazon GCs in this game. Got this on P2s account today. Thankfully they didnt actually drain the $1000 GC balance but they did cancel the 3 watch order. Been using buying groups for 3 years. Moderate volume. Safe to say P2s account is off limits to me now.
-------
Hello,

We have canceled your order and voided the Amazon gift card balance used in the purchase.

We took these actions because you tried to use Amazon.com gift cards that are in violation of our terms and conditions. We cannot reissue the Amazon.com gift cards or reimburse you for these funds. Please note that if you purchased your Amazon gift card from a retailer, or obtained it from a third party, they won't be able to reissue the gift cards or reimburse you for these funds.

If this activity continues, we may take a permanent action on your account.

If you believe we took this action in error, please reply with an attachment of the gift card purchase receipts or other documentation of gift card ownership such as an email or sms from the sender of the gift card, or and image of the physical gift card. When sharing the document, be sure that the name, address, payment type, and relevant transaction information are clearly visible.

You can find more information on the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions help page:
www.amazon.com/gc-legal
Curious what the order was that resulted in this email... I'm guessing that by "3 watch order" it was an Apple Watch Prime-exclusive deal?

Prime-exclusive deals and Amazon devices make me nervous. Maybe a false sense of security but I've been trying to stay away from those in hopes of avoiding a ban.