FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : BAEC : status extensions & Tier Point (re)qualification thresholds reduced
Old Jul 10, 2022, 7:09 am
docsxx

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite Plus, Hilton Diamond
ISTFlyer makes very valid points. He says that most GGL are UK London based. But some of us are not. Those GGL based in the US have been flying non-stop for many months now and will have no problem to meet the thresholds, but those in the European continent, we continue suffering disruptions and reduced connections with LHR. As GGL, it is obvious to me that I will not make the reduced threshold by the end of this year and there is no chance of making the 3000 next year either. My company is still believing that Zoom will save us all and my centre of interest for work and pleasure, in East Asia, is still closed because of covid restrictions. Long story short, I am already now kissing goodbye to my GGL and preparing myself to being a Silver member again as of May 2023. I am not too far from GfL so I may still cling to BA to get it but it is obvious to me that, in the future, when I can fly, I will do it without the hassle of connecting at LHT T5 if I can. No hard feelings, it was great while it lasted

Last edited by docsxx; Jul 10, 2022 at 7:16 am