FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Boston Back Bay {US-MA}
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2022, 2:19 pm
isle-hawg

Programs: HH LTD, AA LTG
Originally Posted by disalex
I was looking for a hotel in Boston and I liked this location but holy heck have you seen the recent trip advisor reviews? Has anyone been there recently, I'm wondering if it's really as bad as it seems?
HILTON BOSTON BACK BAY - Updated 2021 Prices & Hotel Reviews (MA) - Tripadvisor
I has a 4 out of 5 rating... That said, the recent reviews seemed consistent with the experience Mrs isle-hawg and I had this week. We received an upgrade to a Panoramic view room without asking. Since this was a points stay, I did not have to pay the extra fees and got the credit of $32 a day for and food and beverage incidentals . Housekeeping comes every day, not that we used it for a two day stay - but not a given these days, and some may appreciate that. The location is great for many attractions that are in easy walking distance, as is many restaurant options.

There is no executive lounge currently, but those in US/Canada did little to nothing for me anyway.

The staff was friendly, we were able to check-in before noon. No complaints on my end.

I could quibble about lack of electrical outlets or room furniture selection/layout other than the bed but it would be just that. If I were to go back to Boston to see another game I would stay there again without hesitation.