FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Loyalty Points discussion/questions - From 2022 now used for determining elite status
Old Jul 9, 2022, 12:19 pm
Jonesdds

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
I keep a spreadsheet now for loyalty points, both to check AA's math but also to estimate earning by end of the earning period based on planned flights. Up until a month or so ago the LPs showing on AA site matched what I inputed. However since a month ago it's not matching up. I've added them up a few times, I show exactly the same activity as AA yet when added together they are a couple thousand low on AA. Anyone else experiencing this?

One strange thing I noticed was around March first there was a lump sum loyalty points showing in activity for Jan/Feb but then also there was an additional entry of 2097, like they had made a mistake and corrected it. But even after that was added my calculations matched for the next 2+ month but all of a sudden didn't.

I'd like to bring up this discrepancy to them but since it's not associated with a specific ticket how to I communicate this with AAdvantage without making a phone call?