FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Jul 7, 2022, 10:36 pm
goodtasting

Originally Posted by evol
I got this email last night as well. They having second thoughts about Japan i spose.

They rebooked me from ICN-NRT-HNL to ICN-SFO-HNL and will probably force you to west coast as well. Worse routing for sure. Personally i’m going to watch like a hawk to see if any NH inventory opens up between now and travel day so I can switch back to a NRT connection.
thanks for the replies both. i guess i'll give united a call and see what i can push for. if i can manage to do a HNL-SFO-SIN re-routing from the original HNL-NRT-SIN routing, i wouldn't mind that compared to having to do a HNL-GUM-NRT-SIN or some routing with 2 stops. i last flew the same route/timing this past december (HNL-NRT-SIN) and there weren't any issues but i guess it's just bad luck this time around.

the original flight was HNL-NRT-SIN with HNL-NRT operated by United (this is the cancelled/unconfirmed leg) followed by NRT-SIN operated by ANA which does not appear to have any issues.

Last edited by goodtasting; Jul 7, 2022 at 10:38 pm Reason: *added info on original flight