FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Jul 7, 2022, 6:50 pm
goodtasting

Received this email below and the app is now showing my mileage award Saver flight return leg from HNL-NRT (which connects to NRT-SIN) departing on Oct 27 as "This flight segment is cancelled or not confirmed" I suppose this is pretty much a done deal that the flight is cancelled and I need to call to get rebooked on something else?

Feels crappy since at this point, there's no flights on the dates I want (flights departing on Thursday/Fri to get to SIN by Sat/Sun are not avail on the app) and all of the othe4 flights I see have crappy routes with two connections such as HNL-GUM-NRT-SIN or HNL-NRT-BKK-SIN compared to a 1-stop itinerary. Do I have any other options such as pushing United to book me on other *A flights that might not show up on the award calendar? Or is it likely that I'll need to eat it and take both 1) a reschedule of 2 days +/- and 2) worse routing?

Email: Due to persistent changes in our flight operations, your flight 903 on 10/27/2022 for itinerary (number).

Last edited by goodtasting; Jul 7, 2022 at 6:52 pm Reason: Formatting