FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AAdvantage eShopping / Cartera Questions / Discussion / Vendors / Issues (archive)
Old Jul 6, 2022, 11:57 am
AirricK11

Programs: AA EXP
Well, after a few months I finally got a reply back on my Bright Cellars order:

I am following up with you today regarding your order inquiry for Bright Cellars.

Allow me to inform you that the merchant has concluded the research on this transaction and has notified us that unfortunately this order # 1832952 is not eligible for rewards.

Please know that merchants pay commissions to AAdvantage eShopping and we convert that commission into rewards that we credit to your account. In this case, the merchant has indicated that the commission for this order was payable to another party outside of our network.

How can this happen?

• Clicking on another shopping link to price compare, search for discounts/coupons, or a simple product search can result in a last click not being attributed to your account.
• Using discounts not offered on the shopping site, or discounts in mailers, or with credit card offers.
• Please check any other award/loyalty programs you or household members may belong to, commission could have been awarded to that account if that account was not properly logged out of at the time of the purchase, or cookies could still be active at the time of the purchase.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
This is complete crap since on the same day I also made a giftcards purchase that tracked and did everything exactly the same. Is there anything else I can do at this point?