FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2022 Let's Eat - Polaris Business
View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2022, 1:04 pm
UA_Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*Lifetime GS, Hyatt* Lifetime Globalist
I just took Melbourne to SFO yesterday (14+ hours), and I decided not show the pathetic meal photos.
It was as bad as it gets.

No PDB ( we were an hour late due to late coming flight from SFO), so it was understandable the crew tried to get the plane out to minimize further delay.
Choice of Beef, Chicken and a vegetarian options and I ordered the beef which was a low quality piece of meat that was too difficul to chew. Only half a bowl of salad was served with one of those impossible to open bottle of olive oil/vinaigrette dressing. After struggling to open it, it was too frozen to pour it.

Most of passengers were hungry half way during the 14+hour flight, and we were served Tim Tam and chips. No snackboxes that have been made available on SFO-SIN-SFO flights recently.

Only one breakfast option prior to landing, which was that green square egg based brick (shown earlier this thread). UA was too cheap to include a yorgut .

Does UA management care? I found it ironic and sad, that the biggest news was the return of lemon/lime wedges started July 1, and it even had a blog written about it.