FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz (Avia) Savannah REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 3, 2022, 2:55 pm
Soccerjoshj07

Not sure if anything is new here, but writing this up anyways.

I also had no problem using the 4pm late checkout - worked really well for my wife that was flying in and wanting a place to freshen up before we continue on.

No real upgrade since the rest of the hotel was full, but was on the top floor with a balcony city view.

They have a happy hour from 2-5 (or 6?) every day - we had cheap gin and tonics and a flatbread for lunch.

The breakfast was nice, I had the shrimp and grits along with a coffee and orange juice with no issues on the bill.

Globalist welcome gift of a few sample size bottles of vodka and bourbon along with a local snack. Mini fridge was included, except for the alcohol.

It was pretty warm in Savannah, so the AC had a hard time of keeping up a little bit, it was 72-73* before I went to bed but it caught up to 70* sometime during the night.

Valet was busy, make sure to message well ahead of time (20-30 minutes) for when you need your car, but worked out well for a Globalist. Would recommend for the 18,000 points I spent.