FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best T3 OneWorld Lounge
View Single Post
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:55 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jmasgat
Newbie question (and may I never have to fly BA again with the issues I've been having with my booking). As a result of my latest flight segment cancellation, I am rebooked on a connecting flight out of LHR to MXP--but in coach. I am in Business Class on AA from Bos arriving in T3, and now with a 5 hr layover. I'm being told by AA that I will get the benefits of the highest fare class--meaning I should get lounge access. Anyone have experience that this is the case?n I will want a hot shower, food and a place to sit, and I would at least try to get into the Cathay Lounge at T3 before heading over to T5.

If worse came to worse, we could go Arrivals and then go on to T5--but I'd like to avoid that.
so yes you get access to J lounges based on your inbound long haul J bp. Keep hold of it as you’ll need to show it alongside your outbound LHR-MXP bp.

when you arrive in t3 you can head to flight connections T3 and go airside if you want to use the lounges. Make sure you leave plenty of time to get to T5, you need to be getting to security absolutely no later than 35 mins before your scheduled flight time. You can use the BA J lounges in T5 of course on the same basis as above.