FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How can British Airways get away with this behavior?
Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:10 pm
Sharratt4

Originally Posted by Dorowilson
There has been lots of recent publicity about poor service, delays and problems at Heathrow, post Covid, particularly with British Airways. I would expect normal people to apply common sense and build in a bigger margin for error than usual when making their travel plans, just to minimise the chance of complications and the need for BA customer service intervention, especially when it’s purported to be so inadequate at present. It’s just a matter of being prudent and taking responsibility for the likely consequences of one’s own actions.
well, I am making an assumption here in a reply suggesting you shouldn’t make assumptions, but, indulge me…

The OP is travelling from BOM, where MY assumption is that there has been very much less widespread coverage of BA and Heathrow’s wows than there has been here. So perhaps it is wrong to assume that they are aware of it.

put it this way, I currently have no idea whether airports and airlines in India are similarly affected, based on my consumption of BBC / Channel 4 / The Times news. Or, in fact my reading of this forum.