FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Suite Night Awards - SNA - questions and discussion thread
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:42 am
LovetoTravel83

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by LovetoTravel83
Good news and bad news for me.

Good news is 5 SNA's were confirmed for an upcoming stay in London's Park Tower. Bad news is that it used 5 SNA's that are ending in Dec, where I have 1 that is ending in a few days time.

Think this is easy to fix right, not really. Contacted CS who said you need to send an email (after explaining the problem for a while). Then I sent an email to the lurkers who asked to call CS , I replied that I did and called CS back again as well who opened a case file (after explaining the problem for a while as well.

I started the conversation by saying I have a minor issue, but it seems it is very complex.
To follow up on this. It was a bit difficult but hopefully it is sorted now.

I recieved an email saying that due to the reservation goes beyond the expiry date, I'm unable to use the SNA even though it starts prior to the expiry date.

So I went ahead and made a dummy booking and attached the SNA to it. Thankfully it went through and sent it to them. They then rectified the misnformation and said that it would be sorted.

Now I'm just waiting for the SNA to be updated with the latest expiry date.