FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Test & Go Application Process changes
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2022, 6:47 pm
Diplomatico

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by seigex
Great info thanks, which airline did you take to Narita and did they let transit or people entering Japan off the plane first?

For the vax, I do have photos, just not the originals at the moment. I was considering having CVS recreate it.

Weird that they checked at Narita and good to know, last time I went to BKK and transited NRT they just dumped me right in to the terminal which has been policy since 2019 for US arrivals.
Flew UA to Narita then switched to ANA ("operated by Air Japan"). Transit passengers were let off the plane first, passengers entering Japan told to remain seated until we had disembarked the plane.

We did not change terminals and there was no additional security inspection upon arrival - only the documents check. UA lounge was closed, ANA lounge was open, KAL lounge open until 8:00 pm.

I was at Narita on a Sunday and it was like being in a zombie movie. 90% of shops closed, very few people (relatively speaking to my previous trips through NRT.)

Edit to add: Masks were required on all flights and at NRT.