FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2021/22 BA compensation thread: Your guide to Regulation EC261/2004
Old Jun 29, 2022, 11:26 am
Frequentflyer99

Programs: BA Gold (and many other greater and lesser distinctions)
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I’m really fed up with those cretins. As reported earlier, I won my case at cedr in full and the adjudicator ordered Ba to pay the £350 compensation.

ba just posted to say they have transferred me… £340 (no typo) based on the conversion of €400. The ruling was clear about the amount, which was the one requested, the trip was from the uk, the bank account is in the uk, they are just being obstructive and petty. I don’t really care about the £10 but I find this wholly unacceptable as a matter of principle and will write back.I really think they should be considered in contempt of the cedr binding ruling if there is such a thing.
I don't think contempt will assist you, but a Statutory Demand might get their attention ! Sadly you won't be able to follow up with a winding-up petition as you are very well below the relevant threshold, but I suspect that service of the Stat Demand would at least get the issue referred up the tree