FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates
Old Jun 27, 2022, 10:16 am
Callendurst

Originally Posted by JonnyA
Frustratingly I specifically chose BA over Virgin when I booked our Orlando holiday for this August, all the way back in September last year, because the flight was showing as the new CS A350 whilst Virgin had their old herringbone product.

Slightly regretting that decision as things stand, especially as the Virgin lounge experience is much better. Still keeping my fingers crossed that we might strike lucky and end up with CS, but not holding my breath all the same.

It’s the first time flying business for my wife and kids, whilst I’ve done it countless times, so I’ll be more disappointed for them if anything. Still, it’s the epitome of a first world problem so I’ll not let myself lose any sleep over it.

unfortunately…we did the exact same thing when we booked in November. They switched from the A350 to the 777 two weeks later and didn’t care that we were stuck with the old aircraft. We leave this Thursday and while there was a new CS 777 three days last week, it is the old CS today through Wednesday, so I’m not optimistic we’ll get a CS on Thursdays flight. Horrible alternative.