FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bank of America Flying Blue USA Credit Card
Old Jun 26, 2022, 4:57 pm
hotturnip

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Gold, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
I received an email inviting me to apply for this card for a 70K mile signup bonus. I did so on May 20. I saved a screenshot of my account # and info. Didn't receive the card. Left town June 4; returned June 18. Still no card, but I had a letter dated June 13 stating I was approved for the card and it would arrive in the next two weeks. As of June 25, still no card, so I called the number on the confirmation letter. After a 10 minute wait, I spoke to an agent who told me that I hadn't received my card because they were missing some information. I told her that if that was the case, why hadn't BoA contacted me and said they were missing information? I reiterated to her that the only communication I received was the confirmation letter of June 13. She seemed puzzled, and opened a complaint file. She then asked me if I'd like to give the info now. I told her just to cancel the account. I'm leaving the country for 5 weeks, and with my account opening date of May 20, my 90 days would be almost up and I couldn't receive the bonus.

What a bunch of nonsense. Never again. A totally wasted hit on my credit report.