FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates
Old Jun 26, 2022, 4:17 pm
LondonAussie

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
Originally Posted by AirbusA350
Same day change is only for short-haul, simple, point-to-point itineraries and not for long-haul itineraries with BA. AA offer this on their own services but not BA.

If you get a nice agent, you may be lucky at the airport but it’s certainly not policy to do that unless there’s disruption, but even if there is , they’ll want to be getting passengers away sooner rather then deferring them to later flights.

I’d be curious what happened in the end. Do report back
Yep you're right, agent said it's not possible to change long-haul flights, with or without an aircraft swap, so am still yet to experience Club Suites!

She did apologise and offer to find me a better seat, but then said the cabin was full so I'd have to stay where the computer picked for me. I asked about F upgrade and was quoted the AUP price but seconds later told sorry actually F is also full.

Once on board overheard a few comment like why are we facing backwards and these aren't the seats we chose, etc. There were a few people asking others to swap seats so they could sit with their partner/friend/family etc. Crew did not get involved and let passengers sort it out amongst themselves.