FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accommodations for Asian Festival, Traditional Chinese Shopping and Best Chinese Food
Old Jun 24, 2022, 9:01 am
Need

Originally Posted by corky
They are insisting on Vernon?? I wouldn’t feel safe as there are no people around.
The pictures of the place are probably really nice. I remember when my cousin came to visit, she booked one in Long Beach. The picture of the apartment looks amazing and true to life. However, they don't show you what the neighborhood is like. They have pictures of the Long Beach tourist areas but not the actual place. When I drove her there from the airport, the area does not look good. It was in a not too good part of Long Beach. Every house got security bars on windows. I don't think it is unsafe, but you certainly don't want to walk around the neighborhood as a tourist. It is not a big deal if you have a car. You pretty much just use the place to sleep.

It will probably be similar with Vernon. You just drive out and back every time. It actually maybe better when you have 16 years old teenagers there. They can't just decided to take a walk outside the neighborhood in the middle of the night when you are sleeping. They could do that if they stay near Hollywood!